Please read our terms and conditions
bookings and gift voucher validity
1. All bookings and gift booking/ vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase, and are made with a $100 non refundable deposit.
2. The validity period will not be extended without express authorisation in writing from the company.
3. Should the company agree to extend the booking/ voucher validity period, this will be limited to, and expire after, a further two calendar months from the original date of booking/ voucher expiry.
4. Should the company agree to extend the booking/ voucher then the company will charge and the booking/ voucher holder agrees to pay a reactivation fee of $100
5. Under no circumstances whatsoever will the booking/ voucher be extended for a period in excess of the two months as in note 3 above.
6. Should a booking/ voucher holder fail to redeem the booking/ voucher within the twelve month validity period, and application for booking/ voucher extension has not been requested or granted, then the booking/ voucher holder agrees that the booking/ voucher is forfeit and that he/she has no claim on the company to take the flight or receive any form of compensation for the lost flight, financial or otherwise.
7. Should the booking/ voucher holder fail to redeem a booking/ voucher extended by two months in accordance with 2,3 and 4 above, within the agreed two month extension, then the provisions of 6. above apply.
8. In acknowledgement of the fact that a 12 month (or 14 months if extended as 2,3 and 4 above) booking/ voucher validity period is an acceptable period of time in which to take the flight, the booking/ voucher holder accepts that any scheduled booking of an air experience/trial lesson flight that, due to inclement weather is cancelled by the company, and as a result of being cancelled renders the booking/ voucher expired, the provisions of 6. above apply.
9. Every effort will be made to achieve requested altitude however due to air traffic control constrains or weather limitations, jumps may need to occur from a lower altitude. notifications wil be during aircraft ascent. no refunds will be given.
10. Deposits are non-refundable and non-negotiable
- The company undertakes subject to 2. below to honour it’s obligation to a booking/ voucher holder to provide an air experience in accordance with prevailing aviation practices and procedures and in keeping with company produced explanatory material.
- The company reserves the right at it’s absolute discretion, and with no warning whatsoever, to cancel a scheduled air experience booking/ voucher booking, if it deems that if the flight were to take place the safety of the pilot or instructor, the aircraft, personnel on the ground, or any other person, vehicle, vessel or structure could be placed in a position where safety to that person(s) or object(s) is compromised.
- The company reserves the right at it’s absolute discretion, and with no warning whatsoever, to cancel a scheduled air experience booking/ voucher booking due to air traffic control constraints, weather conditions or any other factor that they deem would compromise the experience.
- Should the booking/ voucher holder cancel a scheduled air experience/trial lesson booking/ voucher booking on the day of the booked flight, or fail to attend for the scheduled flight, then the booking/ voucher holder agrees that the booking/ voucher is forfeit and that he/she has no claim on the company to take the flight or receive any form of compensation for the lost flight, financial or otherwise.